Sheikh Hacene Chebbani
- BA in Shariah | University of Madinah
- MA in Islamic Finance | University of Gloucestershire, UK
- Religious Director | Islamic Information Society of Calgary
- Senior Scholar | Shari’ah Advisory Board, National Zakat Foundation Canada
- Former Instructor (2010-2015) | AlKauthar Institute
- Former Head of Arabic Department (2001-2006) | Calgary Islamic School
Sheikh Hacene Chebbani, was born in Algeria and has been living in Canada since 1997. He graduated in Sharīah (BA) from the Islamic University of Madinah in 1993 and completed a Master's in Islamic finance from the University of Gloucestershire, UK in 2012.
Sheikh Hacene is the director of religious affairs with the Islamic Information Society of Calgary. He has been delivering regular halaqas and providing social counselling for the last 24 years in Canada.
He is also a senior scholar in National Zakat Foundation Canada’s Shari’ah Advisory Board. Apart from that, through his extensive research, he is now authoring a series of stories about the proofs of prophethood to educate kids and teenagers and share with them the truth about the mission of the last messenger of Allah Mohammad (salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam).